- Cost advantage - Open Source programs are provided free, you only pay for installation anf customization, not the main programming.
- Open Source software is usually designed for sophisticated programming applications that would be quite expensive to custom program.
- Open Source is constantly being improved and new applications are being design regularly by a community of innovative and creative designers. This means the programs are continually evolving in functionality and application. Proprietary software is not updated as frequently and you usually have to purchase the upgrades that are often as expensive as the original program.
- Since Open Source Programming is provided freely keeping your programs up to date is much less expensive.
- Open Source is often more flexible and functional than proprietary software.
Would You Like to see if we can save you money on an
Open Source program? Just Ask!
Contact us today for a no-cost no-obligation consultation
417-684-1108 or use our contact form
What WVIS Clients Are Saying: "World Visions Internet Services, LLC has been a wonderful friend to Acts Ministry. Fifteen years ago we struggled to have a website. Then we struggled to have it noticed. Nothing was working. Several years ago we had another version constructed but it was done using templates. Finally, I met Steve Highlander and we were on our way to having a professionally built site. His company has been great about upgrades and service. For our ministry, appearances are important! I never have to be embarrassed to send someone to www.actsministry.org, to www.actsministry.com, or www.drpaulcollins.com. Thanks, WVIS! You were, and are, an answer to prayer! " - From Dr. Paul Collins, COO, Acts Ministry International of Springsfield, MO. February, 2012 - More Testimonials